"If a dog bit a man, that is not news. If a man bit a dog, that is news"

1/24/2010

An Introduction.

Welcome readers to my new blog "From Where I'm Standing". This blog will feature plenty of current news and updates of the ever-changing world. I chose this as the name of this blog as the news and information written or reported would be told from my perspective, of how I see things from this side of the world but do not fear as I will be as objective as I possibly can. I am never biased.

To me news is an important thing. Everybody should know and understand the world that they live in. Therefore, the media existed and acts as a medium to the people. The beautiful thing about technology is that even students-like myself, can convey my understanding of the world using blogs such as this.

By reading other blogs, I can learn even more and maybe change my opinion or view toward certain issues. Therefore lets hope that by accomplishing this, we would all immediately learn more about our world and even more about ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment