"If a dog bit a man, that is not news. If a man bit a dog, that is news"

2/02/2010

Car Scratching Maniac On The Loose! BEWARE.

My life has totally turned upside-down in the span of four days. I was given a gorgeous orange Viva Elite past Saturday to help me with my current transportation difficulties. Unfortunately, on this very fateful day, a juvenile delinquent or delinquents, decided to scratch both sides of my car.

I am currently living in the
Centre of Commercial area in Section 7. The night before, I had parked my car at a legal parking space, beneath my house. My car was also within all the edges of the rectangular yellow line. This is why I am so baffled and shocked by the destruction of property that had happened.

How bad was it? The scratch starts from both the back doors till the front doors. Parts of the scratch can’t be polished at all. It is believed that the perpetrator(s) used either a coin or the edge of a key to damage my car.

My living area has a history of people scratching cars. But it has never been this serious. I am currently in a dilemma on whether if I should make a report to the authorities or not. I am also thinking of moving someplace safer, and that has a reserved parking space for the residents.

I do not understand the pleasure of the destruction of someone’s property. These people clearly have
low mental capacities and a case of moral laxity. Instead of fuming up with rage, I actually feel sorry for these losers. They have no other form of enjoyment except to see others fail and fall to pieces in front of them. I am not going to do anything of such. I am going to drive my scratched car with pride and know that I have something that they will never have. An actual brain.

1 comment:

  1. dear zahin,
    sorry to hear about the incident. it is better if u move out from that place and find someplace safer. people are getting worse nowadays.

    ReplyDelete