"If a dog bit a man, that is not news. If a man bit a dog, that is news"

2/14/2010

Happy Chinese New Year!


Gong Xi Fa Cai everybody! And i mean, everybody. This season, everybody is joining in the fiesta by going back to their respective hometowns (hence, the massive traffic jams) and just being with their loved ones. Isn't that what every celebration have in common?

In the spirit of Chinese New Year, I have been running in and out of the toilet because of the amount of mandarin oranges that I ate. Everybody also looked at ease with the amount of Chinese New Year songs that were aired every three alternate songs. My sister and I even sang and danced to some of the songs! Overall, it was a good trip. There were jams here and there but nothing unbearable.

I also did not see any accidents on the roadside but what I did see
was clouds of smoke up ahead on this one particular highway and cars were slowing down to a stop. We wondered if there was a car on fire or an explosion of any sort. As it turns out, it was just an open burning caused by a house, near the expressway. Thank goodness.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the delay of my recent posts as I have been in Johor to visit my grandmother for the holidays. Now I'm back and ready to deliver! Watch out e-world, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment