"If a dog bit a man, that is not news. If a man bit a dog, that is news"

2/07/2010

It’s an online socio-political tea party!


Social networking sites have always been about connecting with others. Now our beloved Prime Minister, Tan Sri Najib Abdul Razak, is going to host a tea party with a twist! It will be held specifically for his online followers.

The tea is expected to be held at his residence in Putrajaya on March 13th, at 4pm.
Quoted from his blog-
http://www.1Malaysia.com.my :

“As I have expressed earlier in my previous blogs and during several interviews, I am delighted with the number of interactions online that I have had with the public via my personal blog on 1malaysia.com.my, as well as Facebook and Twitter. Indeed, I am moved to interact further directly with my online fans and friends. "

As I am a follower of his
Twitter page-which he updates very frequently, I was hoping to go at first. But alas, the event will be based on invitations and they are limited. But do not fret, as he promises that this will be the first of the many events and occasions that he will host to further interact with his online fans.

Those who feel that they must voice out their opinions and views to further enhance the current condition of our glorious country to our Prime Minister himself, can register at PM Najib’s blog. The registration will be opened on
15 Feb at 11.59pm.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment